Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year! What's Your Resolution?

The new year is always such an exciting time for me. I love the possibility of a fresh start (actually I'm sort of addicted to fresh starts...long story) and that's what New Year represents to me. It's a chance to reflect on everything you've accomplished in the last year and start making plans for the new one.

Every year I tend to feel as though I haven't done much, but as soon as I start going through everything, I always realize I've done a lot more than I imagined.

So, let's reflect. What have I done in 2016 (because I know it wasn't as much as I was hoping due to being sick for so long)? I finished Part 3 of my Shadow Stalker serial and started Part 4. I've begun the process of re-editing Part 1. I've started the foundational work on two new novel series, one of which will be written under a pen name. I also started a short story I was going to submit for entry in Crimson Edge's anthology, but I didn't finish it in time. Now, I'm reconsidering that story idea for another series. I also finished the edits on my Makari's Mission novella that's being published in a charity anthology being released this coming April. 

I've definitely accomplished a lot more than I thought. :-D

This coming year I will finish Part 4 of my Shadow Stalker serial. I also plan to write at least the first two novels in my A God's Deception series and the first in my other series. And towards the end of the year, I'll begin work on my new serial. I don't have a name for that one, but it's going to be about the origin of the shadow stalkers, so it will be pretty awesome! Oh, and I'm going to...yes, absolutely going to finish a short story for this years anthology that Crimson Edge will be putting out in 2018.

So are you taking advantage of this opportunity for a new start? What do you plan to accomplish in 2017? I'd love for you to contact me and tell me all about it!


Read the Full Newsletter


Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format


No comments:

Post a Comment