Wednesday 21 June 2017

#WIP Wednesday - It's Great to be Back to Work! | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:


I’ve had a really great week so far. It feels great to be working again, and it’s not taking as long to catch up as I thought it would.
So far this week, I finished writing and editing Episode 20 of my Shadow Stalker serial. I just have to do a few things and it will be reading for release next Wednesday. I’ve also started working on Episode 21 and it should be written and edited by the end of next week.
Episode 22 is due for release in 3 weeks from now, so I’m planning to release them one a week. Then I’ll be all caught up with those.
As a special treat for my readers’ patience and understanding while I was sick, I’m offering Episode 20 free for the first 24 hours to my newsletter subscribers. So if you’d like to get that one free (along with Part 2 (Episodes 7 – 12)), sign up here.
That’s it for now.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment