Saturday 1 July 2017

Saturday Sneak Peeks: Shadow Stalker Episode 21 | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:


Designed by Kathryn Jenkins at Magical Designs

Shadow Stalker: Awakened (Episode 20) was finally released this week. Now I’m working on Episode 21. I’m hoping to release it in the coming week. So far, so good with that. I’ve just got a few more chapters to write and then the editing. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek!

“Why would the shadow people care about us?” Aedar asked.
“Why wouldn’t they? They are our grandparents and parents. They are our family who have passed on. Why wouldn’t they want us to live in peace?”
He didn’t have an answer for that
.
“The shadow stalkers were created by the shadow people thousands of years ago to protect humanity and ensure our survival. We are on the verge of extinction. I here to make sure that doesn’t happen. Plain and simple. Drevin has built this nation on a lie. Are you ready to fight and free yourselves from that lie?”
“Yes,” they say together.
I stepped back to let Asher take over again.
“Do you really think we can win a fight with so few people?” he asked.
“No. We’ll need more.”
“We’ve been trying, but they’re just too afraid.”
I nodded. I had felt their fear firsthand. “I know, but I think I can help with that.”

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek. If so, you can download Shadow Stalker Part 1 free here (if you haven’t done so already). You can also get Part 2 free here!

No comments:

Post a Comment