Wednesday 26 October 2016

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is now only days away. The camps in April and July are a fun, no pressure way to get writing, but November is the big month--50,000 words or bust. That means writing about 1700 words per day. For some that's not an intimidating number--for others it seems absolutely crazy.

Even though I've got two novels and a novella under my belt, I'm not sure that I'm ready to tackle that much in a month. Even so, for the first time I'm feeling motivated to try. In the end I may not make it to the 50K goal, but is that really the end of the world? The real point is that I set aside time to write and do it. So who's with me this November? Let's jump right in, encourage each other, and see what happens!`

Read the Full Newsletter



Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment