Saturday 1 April 2017

Justice League & More | Joshua Robertson

Originally posted by Joshua Robertson:


Tomorrow is the release of the official trailer for the upcoming Justice League film, set to be released in November of this year. In truth, I am super excited about this movie. I mean…I have to see this film, but after Batman vs Superman, I do not have high expectations. Marvel just does it better.
We know there are six primary heroes to be found in the Justice League movie: Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, and Superman.
That is correct! Superman will be raised from the dead (likely from the Sun, the Codex, A.R.G.U.S., or a Mother Box). I don’t think The Flash will use time travel to bring him back; Snyder is unlikely to use this tactic since Batman is pulling the teammates together.
But…who would I choose to be in the Justice League from these heroes? Superman.
How about you? Tweet me @RobertsonWrites and let me know!

Tomorrow night at 9:40 PM EST, I will be LIVE on Altered Realm Radio. You will be able to call into the show and talk with me. If you want to mark your calendars, or set a reminder on your phone, I would greatly enjoy chatting it up with you on the air. Hey! We can even talk about why I choose Superman over Batman.

Past Events

Listen to my interview on The Glen & Dean Show
Listen to my interview on The Backporch Writer
Listen to my interview on Speak Up Talk Radio
Listen to my interview on AuthorFirst Radio Network.

Upcoming Events

March 24th, Coffee Break with Joe Compton 12:00 PM EST
March 24th, Poorman’s Podcasting 8:30 PM EST
March 25th, Altered Realm Radio 9:40 PM EST

2c48739f19ae3840b3ee4561942dd80f496b80eb

I love writing. And with your help, I can remain focused on storytelling. In Summer 2016, I made the proverbial leap into writing full-time, pursuing my passion like a blood-thirsty dragon. With the support of my fans, old and new, I have remained soaring. Thank you!
Many readers requested I start a Patreon, and so, I did. I am only getting started, but for $3/month, you can join My Inner Circle. I will have Live Q&As, writing tips, and you can even help me write my stories. I am not getting real fancy. One size fits all.

BECOME A PATREON & I’LL PUT MY SHIRT ON!


15941118_10155425537645931_5954735980823924809_n

Lastly, I am taking 30 more individuals to join my my private ARC Team on Facebook. If you would like to receive advance reader copies of my books, click the link below.

Do You Want to Join My Private ARC Team? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment