Sunday 23 April 2017

News, News, News | Joshua Robertson

Originally posted by Joshua Robertson:


Hello, you lovely bunch of coconuts,
I am pleased to announce that we have surpassed 30,000 followers on Twitter! That is a big number. Thank you for the awesome support.
My book Anaerfell: The Blood of Dragons has been bouncing around on the ranking boards for several weeks now. I keep getting close to bestseller and then it pummels in numbers again. So, I decided to start a Thunderclap campaign to see if it can make the list.

HELP SUPPORT THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN: BRING THE THUNDER

mockup5wbg.png
If you have not bought the book yet, it is on sale right now for $3.00 on Amazon. Consider grabbing a copy this weekend and giving it a read. We are between seasons of epic television anyway, right? BUY ANAERFELL HERE.
I am supposed to be finishing up this rough draft on my story, The Warden of the Ash Tree, by tomorrow night. So far, I am right on schedule. I am super excited to get this story out there to readers, but I would not expect it until nearly August.
Of course, you can always catch up with my other books on Amazon while you wait.
I have nearly reached 50 reviews on The Name of Death, which has stayed on the bestseller list for nearly 4 months now. It is currently free on Amazon, so let me know what you think.
16444144_242222712899576_301410136_o

No comments:

Post a Comment