Monday 29 May 2017

Aslan and Why I Love This Lion By Jamie Lapeyrolerie | Allison D. Reid

Originally posted by Allison D. Reid:


Well y’all, another year and another Inklings Week comes to a close. I’ve had so much fun and I hope y’all have enjoyed the posts, learned something new and maybe even convinced a person or two to join the Inklings Club. I thought I’d finish out this week talking about one of my favorite characters in all of literature. Outside of the Bible, this character has helped me learn more about God’s character than any other work. Through each of the Narnia stories, Lewis shows the world one of the greatest stories ever told, all through a lion.
I started this week with a love letter of sorts and it’s only right I finish with one. Here are bits I loved from each book about Aslan. My hope is that whether or not you’ve read the books, you’ll be encouraged in these and ultimately the Greater Story…
Read the rest at Books and Beverages: Aslan and Why I Love This Lion | Inklings Week

No comments:

Post a Comment