Sunday 14 May 2017

Reader Interview: Laura shares her thoughts about my work! | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:



I'd like to thank Laura for taking the time to participate in my reader interview and share her thoughts with my other readers.
Tell me a little about yourself:
I'm retired, read a lot, have a cat named Ollie, read all varieties of books, live in Wyoming. Like to work in the yard when warm out.
Which of my books is your favorite?
Shadow Stalker part 1 & 2
What did you like most about that book?
The characters, how each personality interacts with each other. The era which it happens and their abilities they learn as a shadow stalker, what it means to be a shadow stalker.
What did you like least about that book?
N/A
What do you like most about writing style?
Easy to read and understand
What do you dislike about my writing style?
N/A
Who was your favorite character?
Auren
What did you like most about that character?
She accepts who she really is.
What did you like least about that character?
That she couldn't be with the mate she wanted.
Is there anything else you'd like to share with other potential readers?
I would recommend reading your books.
Thanks again, Laura. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Shadow Stalker Part 1 (Episodes 1 - 6) can be downloaded free!

No comments:

Post a Comment