Thursday 25 May 2017

Reader Interview: Vivienne's Thoughts on My Work! | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:



I'd like to thank Vivienne for taking the time to give me her feedback on my Reader Interview and for all her support. Here's what she has to say:
Tell me a little about yourself:
I love reading fantasy, science fiction and historical novels in the main. I am from the UK and live in the south east of England. It's a nice part of the world. We have some decent towns, the seaside, the South Downs and the flatter parts of drained marshland known as the Levels'
My hobbies, apart from reading, are painting and drawing, crochet, cross stitch, card-making and tatting. I also knit and sew, making some of my own clothes if I can't find what I want in the shops.
Which of my books is your favorite?
All the Shadow Stalker books.
What did you like most about them?
It is well written and has an original plot.
What did you like least about that book?
Nothing
Who was your favorite character?
Makari
Is there anything else you'd like to share with other potential readers?
Renee Scattergood's books are most enjoyable and are well-written, which is not always the case nowadays.

Viv is also an author of fantasy, and you can check out her work here!

Download Shadow Stalker Parts 1 & 2 Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment