Thursday 1 June 2017

Broken Lover by Amy Faye

His grin was halfway a smile, halfway a threat...

This wasn't about her, this was about him, and making him feel good. Making him feel like it was worthwhile.

She looked up again to gauge his reaction. The way that his hands searched for anything to get ahold of, the way that his expression was forced into that same neutral mask, all said that she was doing something right.

I was attacked, but two handsome men came to my rescue. It didn't seem too strange... at first.

Then they told me I had been attacked by monsters, and that those monsters worked for a vampire. It seemed like a joke. A cruel joke.

I was just starting to believe them when I found out something awful about my saviors...

Now I have to wonder which is more dangerous: what's outside, or the men she let in.

Get it Today on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment