Monday 31 July 2017

A Cure For Writer's Block...Seriously!!!! | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:


I’ve been having troubles with writing lately While my issues have nothing to do with writer’s block, I still try to find different methods of overcoming it. You never know what might work to help overcome brain fog as well…and I think I may have found something.
I was searching on YouTube (I’m a bit of a YouTube addict) and I saw this video called, Writer’s Block Instant Cure. I thought, yeah right. It’s probably going to be another one of those nice pep talks that try to convince you writer’s block doesn’t exist and it’s all in your head.
Well, this is kinda like that and kinda not. It redefines writer’s block so you can better understand what’s happening and how you can truly overcome it, so I wanted to share it with my fellow authors out there. If it helps you out, let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment