Friday 14 July 2017

Have a Question? I’ve Got Answers! | Allison D. Reid

Originally posted by Allison D. Reid:


In a recent newsletter I set up a survey for my subscribers. They’ve had a chance to respond, so I’d like to open this up to my blog readers as well.

TIME FOR AN AUTHOR INTERVIEW–AND YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF THE QUESTIONS!

I’ve participated in lots of interviews over the years, including one that was live on internet radio. Most of them have been set up by bloggers or other authors, and not necessarily fans. It has been a while, so I thought it might be a good idea to post a fresh interview, and let YOU ask the questions.
What would you like to know, about me, my writing, or my book series? You can have some real fun with this and ask my characters questions too–they’ve all agreed to participate. The answers will be shared in my next newsletter and get added to my website for everyone to read!


Not subscribed to my author newsletter yet? Click to view my most recent newsletter. If you like what you see, subscribe to make sure you don’t miss an edition–you’ll get a free ebook too! If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment