Saturday 29 July 2017

Saturday Sneak Peeks: An excerpt from Shadow Stalker Episode 21 | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:


 
Designed by Kathryn Jenkins at Magical Designs[/caption]



I'm still in the process of writing this one, but I'm nearly finished. Here's a little sneak peek for you until then!



Aedar joined us, frowning, but he kept his thoughts to himself.

"This will definitely make our work easier. Now we can focus on those that will be likely to join us. We risk exposing ourselves every time we approach someone. There are some who would be more than happy to turn us in just for the opportunity to be given more privileges," Asher said.

I nodded. "They may need a little push though."

"What do you mean?"

"These people are still afraid, but I can help quell their fear. At least while you speak with them. Once they are out of my sphere of influence, it's up to them. But I can also make sure I only lead you to people who would not dream of turning you in for self-gain."

Aedar folded his arms over his chest. "And how will you do that?"



Thanks for reading! If you haven't read any of the Shadow Stalker serial you can download Part 1 (Episodes 1 - 6) free here, and Part 2 (Episodes 7 - 12) free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment