Sunday 1 October 2017

Reader Interview: Lana tells us what she thinks of my writing! | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:




I love getting to know my readers, so I put together a Reader Interview so I can learn more about my readers and get their feedback on my current and future work. Lana was kind enough to allow me to share her thoughts with you, so here it is:
Which of my books is your favorite?
I loved the shadow stalker books and would like to read the third book soon.
What did you like most about that book?
It is a very exciting read which keeps the reader breathless at times.
What did you like least about that book?
Sometimes the cruelty and torture became too graphic for my tastes!
What do you like most about writing style?
It is flowing, and very clear and the characters have so much character.
What do you dislike about my writing style?
There is nothing to criticise in your writing style.
Who was your favorite character?
Obviously, the heroine is so strong I just love her!
What did you like most about that character?
Her courage and strength
What did you like least about that character?
Sometimes she would not heed the advice she was given even when this put her in danger.
Would you read more of my work?
Yes, absolutely need to read the rest of the series.
Is there anything you’d like to see in future novels/serials?
More exciting and new ideas of dystopic or post-apocalyptic lands.
Is there anything else you’d like to share with other potential readers?
Definitely an author you need to read, I swear you will not want to put the book down before the last page.
Thanks again for your feedback, Lana, and for sharing your thoughts! If you haven’t read the first book in my Shadow Stalker serial, you can download it free!

No comments:

Post a Comment