Wednesday 25 October 2017

#WIP Wednesday: Getting Ready for NaNoWriMo | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:


I’ve decided I’m definitely participating in NaNoWriMo next month, so the rest of this month will be spend preparing.
I’m going to start writing the A God’s Deceptionseries, so I’m planning the entire series first. So far I’ve got all of the main characters worked out, and I’m plotting events at the moment. They’re all out of order, so it’s going to be fun trying to put them in some kind of order, but once I do that, I’ll have a good idea of how many books the series will be.
They’re all out of order, so it’s going to be fun trying to put them in some kind of order, but once I do that, I’ll have a good idea of how many books the series will be. I’m estimating between 4 and 6 at the moment, but depending on how things go it could be more.
So it’s safe to say that Shadow Stalker and my other serial are on hold for the time being… at least until December. I need a break from it though to get my creative juices flowing again. Then maybe I can get over that hurdle and finish it.
While I’m writing for NaNoWriMo next month, I’ll be posting occasional snippets on Twitter and Facebook using #AGodsDeception, so save the hashtag and check it out beginning November 1st. I’ll post at least once a day as I’m writing. Also keep an eye out here for my Saturday Sneak Peeks where I’ll share some of what I’m writing.
It’s going to be a crazy, exciting month. I hope you’ll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment