Monday 29 January 2018

5 Famous People Born on My Birthday | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:



My birthday is tomorrow (23rd of January), so I thought it would be fun to see what famous people were born on the same day of the month as I.

John Hancock
American general and politician, 1st Governor of Massachusetts
Born in 1737

I mean this guys name is synonymous with giving your signature and we share the same birthday. How awesome is that... give me your Renee Scattergood. Nah... doesn't work.


Kjell N. Lindgren
Officer, Astronaut
Born in 1973 (A year after me)

I actually wanted to be an astronaut at one point, so it's kinda cool that a fellow aquarian who shares my birthday actually made it there!


Paul Langevin
Physicist, Professor, Chemist, Philosopher of science, Educationist, Non-fiction writer
Born in 1872

I have no idea who this guy is, but he was born exactly 100 years before me. Its just crazy to think about.


Mariska Hargitay
Actress
Born in 1964

I love Law & Order SVU! I had no idea we shared the same birthday. How cool!


Stendhal
Writer
Born in 1783

A writer who was bent on not being like everyone else out there. A true Aquarian!



Do you share a birthday with someone famous? Tell me about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment