Wednesday 31 January 2018

It's My Birthday - Find Out How You Can Get a Gift | Renee Scattergood

Originally posted by Renee Scattergood:





It's my birthday this week, so I'm giving away a free book to my newsletter subscribers. All my subscribers get Shadow Stalker Part 2 (Episodes 7 - 12) free, but for a limited time, you'll also get Shadow Stalker Part 3 (Episodes 13 - 18) free as well. With Part 1 being permanently free, that's a chance to read all three parts of the serial (so far) free! So sign up below and help me celebrate my birthday!

Of course, if you don't want to sign up for my newsletter you can still get it for half price!

Auren turns herself over to the Galvadi to get close to Drevin and Makari has no choice but to play along. He is forced to either torture Auren to prove his loyalty or die knowing she will be tortured and enslaved anyway. Somehow they have to get close enough to Drevin to bring him down and put an end to the Galvadi’s tyranny once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment