Thursday 15 February 2018

Making Rent | Joshua Robertson

Originally posted by Joshua Robertson:


I deposit the payment within my bra
Contemplating this strange relationship
I am not a friend and nothing more
Just a stranger who's told to bite your lip

Your body crushes me against the wall
I savor the taste of your flesh carefully
Ignoring the blade against my throat
I pretend to moan and purr in ecstasy

You have your way and I get mine
Before you walk out my scrappy door
In the back, I hear my baby cry
I swear to you, I am not a whore.



Joshua Robertson is an award-winning author in epic, dark fantasy. You may recognize him as the dude whose dragons were said to destroy George R.R. Martin's and Christopher Paolini's dragons in a very biased Twitter poll. His first novel, Melkorka, was released in 2015, and he has been writing fantasy fiction like clockwork ever since. Known most for his Thrice Nine Legends Saga, Robertson enjoys an ever-expanding and extremely loyal following of readers. He currently lives in North Carolina with his better half and his horde of goblins. Learn more at http://www.robertsonwrites.com or connect with him on Twitter or Instagram @RobertsonWrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment