Tuesday 22 May 2018

Sweet Victory! | Allison D. Reid

Originally posted by Allison D. Reid:


I know it has been a while since I posted anything on my blog (or any social media for that matter). I apologize for disappearing, but I hope you’ll agree my temporary hiatus was for a good cause. During April I took part in Camp NaNoWriMo, which is always a great motivator for me to get lots of writing done. Sometimes I don’t get anywhere near my goal. This time I blew right past it. I managed to get over 35,000 words written during camp, and an additional 10,000 written in the first week of May. It is the most successful camp I’ve had to date, and I’m extremely excited to announce that have finished yet another book!
The first draft is now off to beta readers for review. I don’t have a specific publish date in mind yet, but stay tuned. For those who have been patiently waiting, the Wind Rider Chronicles will be growing again very soon.
In the meantime, I’ll work on bringing some life back into my blog. Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment