Monday 25 June 2018

Oracle: A #Fantasy #Novel by Carissa Andrews

Everyday I deal with personal prophecies and dish out guidance to the poor souls knocking at my door. I answer questions about their love lives, their hidden desires, and all the other incessant queries they can't seem to answer for themselves. And everyday, I do it with a smile on my face when I really just want to roll my eyes or tell them to get off their ass and make a move. Any freakin' move.

Have I mentioned, people annoy the crap outta me?

Don't look so surprised. You'd be annoyed, too, if you were 2 millennia old and had to deal with the same questions day in and day out. Especially when all you really want to do, is unlock the big gaping hole in your own damn memories. The first 24 years of my super long existence are a complete void. I've been working on recovering the details for ages, but so far that's gone pretty much nowhere. Seriously, it's not too much to ask this messed up universe.

Is it?

Get it today on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment