Thursday 13 September 2018

Remeon's Destiny (Realms of Chaos Book 1): A #YA #SciFi #Fantasy by J.W. Garrett



Remeon's Destiny
Realms of Chaos Book 1
by J.W. Garrett

Genre: YA SciFi Fantasy


A boy seeking adventure… A world that's dying… A war that may have
no winners…


Thomas longs to escape the drudgery of farm life, dreaming of adventure and
running away from his demanding parents.

Planet Remeon is on the brink of destruction, fighting a crippling disease
that threatens to wipe out their civilization.

Thrust into their world, Thomas is caught in the middle of telepathic mind
games between the Day Watchers and the Night Dwellers.

Alliances will be broken. Thoughts will be controlled. Will anyone survive?


**On Sale from 8/27 – 9/10!!**


Amazon * AppleB&N * Kobo




I've been writing in one form or another since I was a teenager. My love
of the Fantasy genre goes all the way back to elementary school when
I read The Hobbit for the first time - I've been hooked ever since. I
currently live in Florida with my family, but love the state of
Virginia where I was born. My works include poetry, short stories,
and book two in my YA Fantasy series, Realms of Chaos, is now in process.


You can visit my website at www.jwgarrett.com to subscribe to my
newsletter and find out the latest updates regarding new releases and
works in progress.





Follow the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment