Thursday 25 May 2017

Fantasy Art Wednesday | Allison D. Reid

Originally posted by Allison D. Reid:


I know I haven’t posted one of these in a while. My schedule has been pretty busy, and my blog has been sparse as a result. I promise I’m trying to get back on schedule, though! Here’s this week’s Fantasy Art Wednesday, where fun fantasy artwork is combined with a writing prompt to get your creative juices flowing.
Two ethereal figures emerge from a pool of still water. Slow and solemn, they seem to be more of the spirit world than the one of solid stone they are now traversing. Where have they come from, and where are they going? Is there a secret world hidden beneath the murky water? Or is this pair part of a ghostly legend, their appearance coinciding with a certain date, or time of day? If you blink, will they disappear, leaving no trace that they were ever here?


No comments:

Post a Comment